Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are the steps in taking a water fast cleanse?

When I fasted, this is what I did:


The morning you start the fast, take magnesium sulfate to clean out your system well before starting. Then just make sure you drink lots of water.


My first fast was supervised at a clinic in Germany, and I fasted for 2 weeks. I had one glass of fruit juice in the morning, but I drank herbal teas and water during the day. On odd days, I had a colonic, on even days I had to put a hot water pack on my liver for about an hour. This last time, instead of the colonic, I was allowed to drink sauerkraut juice, which also helps clean you out.


When you're ready to start back, eat an apple for dinner n the last night of the fast. The next day, eat good and light (no fast food, wheat, etc.) and then build up slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment