Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want to do a juice fast, master cleanse diet and water fast. In what order should I do this?

I want to start out on the easiest, least intense fast, then work myself to the next one, and then finally into the water fast. What order should I do this in? I dont want to just jump into water fasting, so I think this will be best. I already have all the juice and master cleanse stuff bought, cost quite a lot of money so Im GOING to do it.I want to do a juice fast, master cleanse diet and water fast. In what order should I do this?
you should do the master cleanse, then the juice, and then the water.





I always go on juice fasts, but be careful, they're extremely difficult to stick to. You should rid your house of all temptations so you dont cheat. If you succesfully complete it, you feel soooo great =]I want to do a juice fast, master cleanse diet and water fast. In what order should I do this?
The problem with a water fast is that your body will start to cannibalize your muscle's.





What was your question again

No comments:

Post a Comment