Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What does the lemons, ceyenne pepper and molasses do during the Master Cleanse?

I know the ceyenne is a thermogenic, but if you are cleansing why not just do the herbal laxative and sea salt while drinking water?What does the lemons, ceyenne pepper and molasses do during the Master Cleanse?
According to Stanley Burroughs, the author of the Master Cleanser, the lemon and it's not Molasses but Maple syrup is to feed the body perfectly while detoxifying all the cells. The cayenne pepper is to remove the plaque from the body, inside the veins. I've done the master cleanser for 30 days and it does just as it says. I've only done it once because it is very difficult to do. When I finished it I was much lighter and my body was pure but ughhhhhhhhhhhh!What does the lemons, ceyenne pepper and molasses do during the Master Cleanse?
ALL OFF THIS IS JUST THE LATEST $$$ MAKER SENSATION......IT ALSO IS LIKE THE BUNCH OF CHIT ITS SUPPOSED TO CLEANSE....EAT SENSIBLY AND GET SOME SORT OF EXERCISE....SPEND YOUR MONEY ON SOMETHING FUN INSTEAD... APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WILL KEEP YOU HEALTHY AS 20 000000 MGS OF SUPER.....MAKE EM RICH CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment