Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lemon master cleanse diet?

is there a certain age to do it? i'm 14 and someone told me that it works and i was wondering if it would mess up anything in my body.


i way about 157 and and i am 5 2';Lemon master cleanse diet?
Me and my friends did it for 10 days, and worked great, it cleanses your body while you lose weight. It gave me more energy, helped me sleep because i had probs with that, and helped with alot of other things, its actually a detox, not a diet, so you'll gain about half of what you lost back, but its a great starter for your diet. Make sure you read actual websites about it before you do it, and youtube.com helped me alot when i did it. The first 3 days suck, and make you want to quit, but its well worth it.Lemon master cleanse diet?
I've done this before, and have had amazing results! I lost a fair amount of weight, only 1/2 of it gained back, and my skin cleared up, and my asthma conditions improved. I also felt very revitalized afterwards, and the urge to eat junk food was completely gone. Make sure you stick right to the plan, though.
I TRIED IT ONCE, IT WAS SO NASTYYYY...I REALLY HATED THE TASTE, AND THE CAYENNE PEPPER BURNED MY THROAT...I GAVE UP AFTER 2 DAYS, BUT I THINK I LOST LIKE 2-3 POUNDS


GOOD LUCK THOUGH!!!
It's just another fad. It won't do anything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment