Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone ever done the MASTER CLEANSE (lemon and maple syrup) ?

how did it work for you or someone you know? how long on were you on it ?? did you lose weight...did you feel good ??Has anyone ever done the MASTER CLEANSE (lemon and maple syrup) ?
No, I have not done the master cleanse. Lemon and maple syrup just doesn't sound appeasing to the pallet. I did however do the Advocare cleanse. It takes 10 days. I was given a list of items not to eat during the 10 days, meal replacement shakes, and a 10 day supply of fiber/vitamin pills and capsules. For the cleanse and diet shakes, I believe I paid around $50ish. After day eight I weighed myself and lost seven pounds. I felt better after this system flush. I ate less and was full with less in my stomach. After I got off the flush, I just continued to eat healthy and have kept off the weight.Has anyone ever done the MASTER CLEANSE (lemon and maple syrup) ?
I did not do master cleanse but here is an excellent article about different cleansing methods:


http://www.weight-loss-choice.com/body_d鈥?/a>
What a grand idea, feed the yeast in your body with maple syrup so you will crave more sweets. The more sweets you feed the yeast, the more sweets you will want to eat. It may be a ';quick'; fix, but not the best way to go.





Eat lots of fiber.
I did it and feel that the MC was the key to unlocking multiple health problems I haven't been able to address because they were so hidden and no doctor EVER took my complaints seriously. I made it 7 days and after the 2 day of detox headaches and tiredness....it was unreal how great I felt. It was amazing. I saw massive improvements in several systems in my body and I will do another MC someday.





I lost weight...can't recall how much...it was over 10 pounds...but it's a cleanse, not a diet.





good luck!
No.But it doesn't work in the long run because you will just put back on every pound you loose.
Everyone keeps talking about detoxifying the body but what does that actually mean. If you stop eating toxins will start to build up in your body. The right way of getting rid of these toxins is to eat whole grain, unprocessed, fresh foods. Eat organic fruits, meats and vegetables and you'll be a lot better off than doing a rediculous detoxifying diet.





Beginners Guide to Dieting - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment