Friday, December 25, 2009

Master Cleanse (Lemon-Aid Diet)?

I'm thinking about doing the Master Cleanse diet over Spring Break this year (10 days %26amp; I'm not doing ANYTHING). I want to look good for summer, and I've been wanting to get healthier. So, I think I'll start by cleaning out my insides. lol





Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse? %26amp; If ';yes'; what were your results?


Are there any MAJOR health problems I should worry about before/during/after the cleanse?





Please help!


Thank you!! = )Master Cleanse (Lemon-Aid Diet)?
My sister did the lemon-aid diet for 3 weeks, and at the end of the three weeks she was so sick, we had to take her to the hospital. There was so much acid in her system, it was eating her alive. She survived, but was in the hospital for about a week.


The lemon-aid diet is fine as long as you don't start feeling sick. If you start feeling sick, you have a serious problem.


And after 3 weeks, my sister lost about 25 pounds.Master Cleanse (Lemon-Aid Diet)?
i havent done that but lemons are good for you,they have lot of benefits like vitamin c, sounds like a good idea i use lemons for sore throat and brown spots on hands, and im sure it works to clean u out, so if u are worried just drink lemonade, ihave been drinking it for years better than sodas,

No comments:

Post a Comment