Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lemon Diet/ Master Cleanse Diet?

Has anyone tried it? I really wanna do it. Only positive comments please %26amp; thank you ;)Lemon Diet/ Master Cleanse Diet?
I've been really interested and actually bought all my supplies yesterday, so I'm going to start it tomorrow. I found this website of a lady who tried it and blogged all about her experience. I found it very helpful and informative. You should check it out -- I hope it gives you some more information. http://www.yestheyrefake.net/lemonade_di鈥?/a>Lemon Diet/ Master Cleanse Diet?
I tried it but stopped after 3 days because I felt like crap lol.


On the plus side, you stop feeling hungry pretty quickly and I lost 4lbs in the 3 days I did it (my starting weight was only around 120).

No comments:

Post a Comment