Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are the organic senna leaves used for in the lemon detox diet AKA Master Cleanse?

What are the organic senna leaves used for in the lemon detox diet AKA Master Cleanse?


I am thinking about doing a Master cleanse but I don't


want to have to buy a 87$ kit! I think if your doing someting like this, one should at least be able to save a little money too, so I might just shop around for the items! Any how I saw that in the really costly lemon detox kits they include ';organic senna leaves'; and was curious how and what to use them for when doing the detox?





kewl thanks!





http://www.detox.net.au/articles/The-Master-Cleanse-Summary.pdf





http://www.lemondetox.com.au/files/LemonDetoxTips.pdfWhat are the organic senna leaves used for in the lemon detox diet AKA Master Cleanse?
Senna is a laxitive, it is used to help remove toxens in your body by flushing out your bowls, just stay near the bathroom after you drink it. The bee polen and optional It have vitimins and minarals in it You can take it for as long as you like , it's sort of like a muti vitiman. I did not take bee polen during the lemon detox, I don't think it would make much diffrence.What are the organic senna leaves used for in the lemon detox diet AKA Master Cleanse?
Senna makes you S H I T! Its how the Body cleans you out.


I often use Blackmores Colon Care herbal mix as a tea, and that cleans you out pretty darn good.


I take it once a fortnight usually for a good clean out!


It contains senna leaves among other cleansing herbs.
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment