Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there an alternative to lemon or lime juice for the master cleanse?

I've been on it for awhile, and it's working, but the constant taste of lemon/lime juice is making me gag. I'm hungry, but I can't even finish all of the glasses in one day (but I know from experience that if I don't, I'll be lightheaded/ready to pass out from the lack of calories).





Anyone ever successfully tried to swap out the lemon/lime juice for another type of juice? I'm cool with fresh-squeezed/straight from the fruit, but I just want to switch it up so I can last another couple of weeks... Open to suggestions?Is there an alternative to lemon or lime juice for the master cleanse?
A couple of weeks? Wow. How long have you been on it so far?


Anyway, to answer your question, you can't switch out the lemon/lime; it's too vital an ingredient, but you can make the water into decaffeinated herbal tea. I've never done it, but some say it helps. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment