Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I go on the ';master cleanse'; (lemon, syrup, cayenne,water) with grade A syrup?

Or is it so very important to use grade B maple syrup? And what exactly is the ingredients dosage for a day. I heard it was 64ounces, (6 lemons, 1 tablespoon cayenne, 12 tablespoons pure grade b maple syrup, add water=64 ounces to be consumed throughout one day) Is this correct, and what again about the grade (B? or is A ok?) whats it matter? Is it for taste or nutrients? Lots of questions here, Id appreciate an answer for them all...Can I go on the ';master cleanse'; (lemon, syrup, cayenne,water) with grade A syrup?
Not worth it. I went on it and a bunch of my girlfriends did as well. Most of the girls lost a lot of weight, but put it back on plus more once they got off of it. I got really sick by day three and had to stop it. Check out realage.com or any other women's site for health tips.
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment