Friday, December 25, 2009

I've thin and fit, should I do the 10 day lemon cleanse, though?

I've been looking into the master cleanse, because I have reason to believe my dermatitis and digestive problems are caused by a great body being contaminated and corrupted by nasty foods and unhealthy lifestyle... but my metabolism is faar above average. I have VERY little fat... I'm 145lbs and you can see my entire abdomen through my stomache skin. I recently worked really hard to get this fitness, however, I'm afraid if I do this cleanse... my body will enter a state of catabolism and start breaking down what muscle I do have. Should I try the diet?I've thin and fit, should I do the 10 day lemon cleanse, though?
There is no scientific evidence behind this lemon cleanse bullsh卯t, infact, several tests conducted on this lemon detox diet showed a decrease in liver function.





There is nothing cleansing about this diet. Eat and live healthily. If you want a REAL cleanse get a colon cleanse done by professionals.I've thin and fit, should I do the 10 day lemon cleanse, though?
answer this and yes i am a guy http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akw8TAb4vlNUX8HzsdvBcFvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090816205215AALF9K5

No comments:

Post a Comment