Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have any of you tried a good detox/cleanse juice fast or the likes?

I was thinking about doing the lemon cleanse to revitalize myself and jump start my diet. Not so much about trying to lose weight easily..I just want to ';clean'; myself out and get rid of some gross cravings :) Any tips? Please tell me a detox/cleanse plan.Have any of you tried a good detox/cleanse juice fast or the likes?
Isagenix is the nutritional leader for this and works amazingly well. It doesn't have any of the gross side effects some of the others do AND you get a coach to work with to make sure you follow the program and help you make adjustments for you and your lifestyle.





Feel free to contact me directly with any questions, I promise no sales pressure.Have any of you tried a good detox/cleanse juice fast or the likes?
Hi Giggles, if you want to flush out your colon, try colonic irrigation's, or a series of enemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment