Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Master Cleanse (Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Maple Syrup)?

Hi, I started today with the master cleanse, I decided to do it due so much junk food I had been eating for months. I'm a little afraid though, the reason why is because I love to do exercises, one hour of cardio routine everyday. Why if I get dizzy or what if I faint ! Does somebody knows if this could be dangerous.





Also I would like to know if I can smoke, I'm not a heavy smoker, I actually smoke a ciggie every 2 days.





thanks :)Master Cleanse (Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Maple Syrup)?
Master Cleanse is a joke and is unnecessary. It does nothing for you.Master Cleanse (Lemon, Cayenne Pepper, Maple Syrup)?
The best cleansing recipe is lemon, mushroom shavings, the outer flakey peels of one whole onion, salt %26amp; pepper, honey, a teaspoon of water, half an avocado, a little apple cider vinegar, a cup of cottage cheese, 3/4 of a teaspoon of olive oil, a tablespoon of all purpose flour, 1/3 cup pickle juice, and one whole orange (peel intact) Mix this up in your food processor, and just a pre - warn it is not the best tasting drink, but it is by far the best cleanser out there! Good luck with your Cleansing!!!
I would go with your gut, if you are feeling sluggish or tired I would stay off the exercise machines. If you do decide to exercise and start to feel funny then stop.
Why do you smoke and do cleanses? If you're smoking 1 cig every couple days, you don't really smoke. Why put those toxins in your system? If you are fainting, something more serious is going on. Please see your doctor.





As far as a master cleanse, the only one I know of is eating apples for 4 days to totally cleanse the body.
There is no evidence that it achieves anything other than weight loss.


So I wouldn't even bother doing it. The body can eliminate or cleanse itself from toxins on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment