Monday, December 21, 2009

If i go on the lemon cleanse diet, could i do it only on the weekends if i followed the plan correctly...?

and ate healthy during the week? Or does it require constant periods of fasting like the suggested 10 days?If i go on the lemon cleanse diet, could i do it only on the weekends if i followed the plan correctly...?
It;s detox, so you have to be consistant, otherwise, you'd just give up your weekends for nothing!If i go on the lemon cleanse diet, could i do it only on the weekends if i followed the plan correctly...?
For optimal results, I would do it for the full 10 days. I did the lemon, cayenne, and distilled water(Master cleanse) for 2 weeks and feel great. Remember, each morning you take the cleanse you are ridding the liver of toxins plus lemons have great antibacterial properties. I have created a product that when used after taking the Master Cleanse, it will give you a boost of energy while providing all known nutrients your body needs to perform well. For more info. go to http://www.purgeplus.com. Hope that helps.
I have been doing a detox with Isagenix...which cleanses and renourishes my body as I am getting ';in balance'; and losing weight. I have lost 40 pounds, gone from a 14 to an 8, and I am 55 years old! Seems like this is a much better system and I do it once a week and is awesome. I love Isagenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment