Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Will I need probiotics after a Master Cleanse fast (I'm doing a Salt Water Flush)?

I'm doing a Master Cleanse fasting.





I will do tomorrow the Salt Water Flush. I know this flush everything, good and back bacteria. I've read on some places I will need some sort of probiotics back.





I'm raw vegan 100%, so I won't eat any dairy product, nor any processed food. Only uncook.





The correct recover is orange juices and fruits (for the second day of post-fast) Do I need to soak of ferment something for the probiotics? Or is there no need at all??








Thanks!!!Will I need probiotics after a Master Cleanse fast (I'm doing a Salt Water Flush)?
Try some Kombucha Tea. You can make your own but it takes like two weeks to brew and ferment and it's kind of a pain. You can buy it at Whole Foods Market. Make sure you get the raw kind that is unpasturized. It is sold in glass bottles. You may also be able to buy it at wild oats market or other organic type markets. It is an excellent probiotic and keeps with your raw food diet.





You may want to wait a couple of days though after coming off of such a strict fast, especially if you have never had it before.Will I need probiotics after a Master Cleanse fast (I'm doing a Salt Water Flush)?
If you eat well and stay away from processed foods your body will never need to be assaulted that way. Human dietary needs are the product of evolution and getting back to basics and nature, eating the right foods the right way will keep your insides well tuned without the need for anything ';out of the ordinary';. To make the leap from a poor diet to the right one, armed with knowlege, you could gain some benefit from a fast and some fresh water, then get into a proper diet gradually to minimize stress on your ';temple';.
I'm not sure why a raw vegan needs to undergo a cleansing, but a great and easy way to get bacteria back into your system is to take some acidophilus. It's cheap (a bottle runs about $5-$10) and is generally sold at your local grocery store. There are probably some vegan options available, as well, assuming you're ok with mildly synthetic stuff.





If your stomach goes for more than a day or so without food, you're really going to benefit from getting bacteria back in there using some sort of commonly practiced method. Since you can't take yogurt, the next option would be acidophilus. Yes, I know you may not be able to easily find 100% organic raw vegan acidophilus, but if you're considering fermenting oranges and getting alcohol into your system after a master cleansing to get bacteria back (and potentially letting all of the potentially harmful bacteria floating around in the air into your system), perhaps an easier, healthier, more natural, and safer way would just be acidophilus tablets.





With all of the unnaturally large populations of unhealthy bacteria in the modern world, it just doesn't make sense to risk handling stuff with bacteria at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment