Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Has anyone done the 'Master Cleanse' Fast ?

I'm currently on day 2 of my fast, and i've been drinking 8-10 glasses of the lemonade, and doing a prepared enema during the afternoon. Should I be doing the salt water flush instead or laxative teas ? I only plan on completing 6 days because I will have to travel soon, but next time I will atleast do the 10 days or more.Has anyone done the 'Master Cleanse' Fast ?
You have to do the SEA salt water flush.





Failure to do that may result in headaches as you have to get rid of the toxins which are rapidly builiding up.





Make sure you wear some slippers or socks when doing the flush or you may get cramps.Has anyone done the 'Master Cleanse' Fast ?
no sorry
You're supposed to do both. The tea to move your bowels and the saltwater flush to cleanse your bowels.
I have and I honestly prefer the salt water flush because the laxative teas gives me stomach cramps. I believe that the salt water flush is more effective, it really flushes and cleanses your intestines.





Good luck!
Cleanse your colon. See http://bowtrolcoloncleanse.org.ua/

No comments:

Post a Comment