Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When on a very low caloric diet such as the Master Cleanse Fast...?

does the body still burn calories when working out, or is it just wasting energy. I wanted to know because I read a book called Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know, and the author says to perform a 21 day fast. Well I also read about the Master Cleanse and think 10 days would be good for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please answer seriously.When on a very low caloric diet such as the Master Cleanse Fast...?
Fasting will make you sick. It upsets your blood sugar levels, brain chemistry and internal organs. There's no such thing as a ';master cleanse'; - it was invented to sell diet products.When on a very low caloric diet such as the Master Cleanse Fast...?
I'm not a fan of fasting at all, as I know what it can do to your metabolism (make it screech to a halt).





However, exercise does burn calories even when fasting...what you will notice though is that you have little energy to exercise as your body has no fuel to burn so you won't get the workout benefit you would, if you were eating properly.
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at


http://www.getitnow4u.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!
I advise not to work out based on my experience. I did the master cleanse and lost 10 pounds w/o working out.


Just do normal sit up and it will do fine.





Your priority is to cleanse your body instead of losing weight, and weight loss will come naturally.





However from my exprience I advise you not to drink the salt water drink





Avoid the salt water flush (SWF) where you are supposed to drink salt water which will then come out a half hour later where solid waste comes out. This is very unhealthy for you. The reason that it passes right through you, without you digesting it, is because it is toxic for you to digest it. This is why many complain that it tastes terrible and makes them feel sick and want to vomit
Why would you want to deny your body of all the nutrients it needs to survive everyday? Typically when clients of mine ask about detox diets or cleansing rituals I typically will ask them why and what they hope to achieve from it, then give them the facts regarding them, and let them make an informed choice about whether they want to do it. If they are really bent on doing it i will typically only recommend 1-3 days at the most. The only weight you are losing is muscle and water, and when you begin to eat again you will only plump up your fat cells because you have starved your body and it wants to survive.


Good luck, but I think you will waste time, energy and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment