Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best fast actin homemade colon cleanse that you have tried?

I have tried several %26amp; not like the ones on the market, so I thought I would make my own of natural ingredients.What is the best fast actin homemade colon cleanse that you have tried?
Well what is your goal? To just cleanse your insides or lose weight?





I've tried the MasterCleanse, but not completely, it gets expensive and it's pretty gross. It takes about 10 days and you can't eat.





If you want fast action... Salt water. Take a glass of room temp. water and add 2 tablespoons of salt to it. Chug it and wait about 10 minutes. You may want to stay home all day for this... It can be intense. Drink lots of water.What is the best fast actin homemade colon cleanse that you have tried?
you can marinate your meats in vinegar. it helps cleanse your body. you can also use it for cleaning.
Look on the tea aisle at the store for a detox tea. It works great. I can't remember what brand I used but yea it was a tea.
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment