Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I cleanse my body of all the fast food and junk I have been feeding it over past 5 years?

I literally feel sick. I am fast food junkie and gained 50 lbs in 5 years time...Today I actually feel like my heart is going to explode..so, where do I start? and how to I ween myself off of this garbage?How do I cleanse my body of all the fast food and junk I have been feeding it over past 5 years?
I personally have not eaten fast food in 5 years. I refuse to even think about eating at one even if they have a ';healthy menu';option. The best advise I can give you is to set a goal to get back to your weight of 5 years ago. Dedicate yourself to healthy living. Forget weening yourself. You said it yourself - its garbage. Go to the store, buy all healthy food so you will have it on hand, and begin your new life as a healthful person.How do I cleanse my body of all the fast food and junk I have been feeding it over past 5 years?
The clients on my program begin with two days of loading before the diet evens starts. You are a perfect example of why it works. If your mind isn't right then there's no way you'll get off the junk. My clients leave fast food alone and wonder why they ever put it in their mouth. Basically high protein in large amounts for two days and then balanced meals from then on. Join my group and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment