Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are there any drinks that will cleanse your body of nicotine fast?

If you quit smoking cigarettes what can help get the nicotine out of your bodyAre there any drinks that will cleanse your body of nicotine fast?
Drink a lot of water and fluids (64 oz throughout the day) and consider doing exercise that will help you sweat it out. There is a product called diet %26amp; detox that will flush out many toxins that have entered the body. If I remember correctly, I think it is a 10 day fluid flushing program. Any way that you can change your diet and give your body the nutrition that cigarrettes drained from you will also help your body to heal itself. You can go to this site and I think the diet %26amp; detox product is on the preferred product page. Good luck and congratulations on quitting ciggarettes. It was one of the hardest things that I ever did over 12 years ago and I feel so much better. Some of my friends that are still smoking look about 20 years older than me. Ciggarettes really suck the life right out of you. Once again, congratulaions and good luck!Are there any drinks that will cleanse your body of nicotine fast?
Just drink lots and lots of water. There is nothing else that will cleanse the nicotine out.
water water water ands loads of it.that cleans ouy every thing

No comments:

Post a Comment