Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do you fast in a safe way for three days to cleanse your body?

I heard if you fast for three days, it cleanses out your body and you can lose a couple of pounds, how do you do this safely? Serious answers only please.How do you fast in a safe way for three days to cleanse your body?
no need to fast, just stop eating crap. drinking a glass of warm water evry hour will flush out your systemHow do you fast in a safe way for three days to cleanse your body?
Your body can actually live months without food. A cleanse is really great but a water cleanse can be too harsh, you should look into a juice fast or the master-cleanse, so when you are hungry you can sip on something tasty to sustain you.


It's true though, if your body stops digesting so much food, then the energy you are using stops going to your digestive system and can be used elsewhere in the body. However, this takes more then 3 days to happen.


Three days (72 hours) is exactly how long it takes for you body to break the physical addiction to food. After this period you stop feeling so hungry all the time, and it's alot easier to differentiate between mind hunger and body hunger. IE, if you are hungry, but you want chocolate instead of an apple? Why is that, what is more satisfying about chocolate instead of an apple if you are truly hungry?


This should only be done when you really know what you are doing, and you will at first only lose water weight, then muscle weight, which is why it's important to work out so that your body understands that you need these muscles and it can't use them for fuel. Then your body will go into ketosis which is burning fat for fuel. This takes a while to happen though, like a week.


Also, this will be useless if you maintain the same lifestyle that you previously lived (as far as food goes) before your cleanse. You will gain all the weight back unless you change your lifestyle, which is a lot easier after you know you have the will power to not eat for several days.


Before I did my detox, I read alot about it and made sure it was safe. I even asked my doctor if it would be okay. I did it for ten days, and I can honestly tell you that although I felt I didn't lose much weight (fat weight, I lost a lot of water weight), my skin completely cleared and my stretch marks went away.


Also, coming off of a fast requires alot, you have to slowly work your way back into food.


You can wikipedia fasting, or google detoxing.


I did the master cleanse, by the way. You can google that too.
My roommate just did a cleansing thing - she made up some drink with lemons, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup that she claims tastes just like lemonade. It's called the Master Cleanser. she lost like 10 pounds after a week, and wasn't weak or hungry or anything.





You can also do just water (which can make you sick because of the lack of food combined with the mass exodus of toxins from your body) or natural fruit and vegetable juices or broths.
ok... what do you mean by fasting? fasting as in not eating much? or commando fasting, not eating anything at all? if you want to go commando then three days is too long without food, and definitely dangerous; in fact you will find yourself struggling to function normally after just 36 hours... if you want to go this way then do not do more than 24 hours of fasting a week; otherwise if you just want to eat less then 72 hours will be fine
Why would you need to ';cleanse'; your body? It isn't a machine where you need to get rid of the old motor oil or something like that.


Fasting is dangerous and although it may result in some weight loss, it does so at the cost of breaking down muscle which is extremely bad.
Dear Taylor;





I AM say almost an expert giving lectures on the topic that u have today taken up.due to my experience for the past 30 yrs with nature lifestyle and nature cure topics and having lived exclusively on fruits without cooked food for 3 months at a stretch riding bike etc .,Fasting maximum I did 5 days only on water. After the 2nd day U dont feel taking anything except water.


see my site: www.sunflowerdance.com





U have take some precautions see my site


I cant tell u unless I know your age etc


Fasting resuts in collapse of the organs in old age people


dont get afraid


i have no time now


i will come back later or ask me by email go to my site get it from there. if u still have Q ask me pls NO obligations.No money involved...feel freee to write to me





Yours








param
at the end of day two I start to get dizzy and feel like I could faint... I don't recommend exceeding two days... I neither eat nor drink anything when I fast though (when I drink while fasting I become hungry, but if I don't I'm never really hungry)
I heard your body can live for 2 weeks without food. I think you'll be okay if you fast for 3 days and only take in water. Maybe bread if you feel really hungry.
For tips on how to lose weight at home without exercising


u can refer to dis website


http://detoxloseweight.blogspot.com/


and u ll find so many tips for weight lose n detox diets...try them n lose weight easily
Fast for one day in seven but keep water intake up, then eat sensibly. Then get a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment