Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best fast /body cleanse out there? (IF it's a recipe will you share it with me now?

Try a cleansing diet! I did and lost 10.5 pounds and 17 inches in only 9 days. I was very happy with the results and continued on the program and lost 25 pounds in 5 weeks. This is the fastest I have ever lost with other diets like Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Medifast, Slimfast etc鈥? Cleansing works by removing toxins from your body. You get toxins from your food (pesticides, preservatives, food additives, colorings) water, chemicals, pollution, medications, alcohol, hormones that the animals you eat were fed etc鈥?YUCK! The toxins get coated with fat and remain in your body. To remove the fat, you have to remove the toxins. This system worked for me, maybe it can work for you too. You can check out the website or call this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 for more info. The program is not cheap, but it is worth every penny since it works and keeps you motivated. Good luck!What is the best fast /body cleanse out there? (IF it's a recipe will you share it with me now?
Go to the grocery store and buy a jar of kim-chee. Eat about half a cup every night before bedtime.What is the best fast /body cleanse out there? (IF it's a recipe will you share it with me now?
The cleanse that I use is called 21-day cleanse from Herbalife. It really works well and you hardly know you are taking it. Here is where I got it from: www.shopherbalife.com/tfward
tea

No comments:

Post a Comment