Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Have you ever tried the Master Cleanse Fast?

I have heard of this ten day fast with lemon juice kayan pepper, etc...





it's supposed to clean your system out really well. Has anyone tried it that can give me feedback? does it really make you have to use the bathroom like a billion times a day? let me know whats upHave you ever tried the Master Cleanse Fast?
Yes, I have done it.聽 It is 1/2 lemon, 1 tbls pure maple syrup, and 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper, or to your liking,聽 to 10 oz.glass聽 of water.聽 Drink 6 glasses a day.聽 That is all.聽 I stayed on it for 15 days and lost 35 pounds.聽 I felt pretty good after I got past the 3rd day.聽 The book says you can do it for 40 days.聽 I have the book.聽 Personally, I like it.聽 THere is no decision making on what food to eat.聽 I know a guy I told about it and he did the full 40 days.聽 When I saw him again I did not know it was him!聽 I was astounded by his looks. Oh, yes, you go to the pot all the time. Good LuckHave you ever tried the Master Cleanse Fast?
Yes! I do the cleanse at least twice a year. Generally for 15-20 days. You do indeed go to the bathroom very often, because you are only taking in liquids, it only makes sense that you pee a lot. As far as #2 goes...yes, you do that a lot too. That's an integral part of the cleanse, you have to get all the nasty stuff OUT.





This is not a DIET...this is a cleanse...you don't do it to lose weight, it's just a pleasant side effect!





Be prepared to go through a journey. It's not something for the faint of heart. The first few days you are STARVING. You will feel weak, faint, probably have bad headaches, and you will crave all the junk food you can imagine. After the first three days it gets much easier. Do a LOT of research before you jump into it. Try doing it with a friend, you can offer each other a lot of support! You can email me too, if you like, I'll be starting my spring fast in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment