Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is the Master Cleanse really as beneficial as it is made out to be? Why not just fast?

I was planning on performing the Master Cleanse very soon, but after doing a bit of research, I've found some who argue that the same results could be achieved by simply fasting. If I was to leave out the lemonade drink, but perform the ';salt water flush'; and consume the tea daily, would I achieve the same results? What is it about the lemonade beverage that is so beneficial? Any information would be of great help. Thank you in advance.


Sincerely,


Re-L Cherie. Is the Master Cleanse really as beneficial as it is made out to be? Why not just fast?
you would get the same results! i you would but the lemonade drink gives you energy and make you not hungry and it gets you through the day. If you just do the salt water you will be SOOOO hungry and i doubt you will be able to do that for long because of the hunger.. I did the master cleanse for 14 days and lost 22 lbs im so happy with my results i look great.. im a model so i had no choice

No comments:

Post a Comment