Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Detox/colon cleanse fast?

I'm planning on doing a detox or colon fast for 3 days. I'm 13 years old, 115lbs and 5'4. Has anyone done a fast before? I wanna just eat organic fruits, veggies and water for 3 days. I'm hoping it will clear my skin, and maybe I'll lose like 2-3 lbs? And I heard u can take this supplement thing with you meal to make it a colon cleanse? I also thought about a 3 day water fast but I wanna start with just eating raw fruits/veggies. How do I eat before/after a fast? Will I have energy? Pls answer my questions! ThanksDetox/colon cleanse fast?
Detox and colon cleanse chemicals are unnecessary and unhealthy. At your age, height, and weight, you should not be even thinking of this kind of nonsense. Go to BMI for kids, http://kidshealth.org/kid/exercise/weigh鈥?/a> and plug in your numbers. It will calculate your BMI (body-mass index), and then you go to the graph for girls to see if you are in the safe range for your age. If you are, leave well enough alone. Eat healthy meals (no excess fats or carbs) and get regular exercise, and stay healthy. As for your skin, ask a pharmacist about it for starters. There are OTC (over the counter) preparations available that can probably help. If not, you should be getting a prescription from your doctor.Detox/colon cleanse fast?
It is feasible to lose weight quickly but you should be realistic and accept that if you lose weight rapidly then you will almost certainly put it all back on again just as rapidly. The sole method which clearly delivered for me is wu-yi tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials in stock, it was highlighted in Fox News and CNN. I lost 20 pounds, it clearly does produce success!
At your age, I do NOT recommend you take any of these medications. These are suggested for adults and even in adults run serious risks. I would suggest drinking water and running to loose the extra water weight. You are at an ideal weight, if you are worried about your tummy not being flat... go to this site and do the reverse cruches or situps





nowloss.com





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment