Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I cleanse my body. I eat so much fast food i just feel so gross.?

You need to ';detox.'; go to a health food store and get a 30 day cleanser. You should be drinking a gallon of water a day. If that sounds hard to do, work up to it. Also, try to have a piece of fruit in the morning within an hour of waking up, it helps to start your metabolism ';on the right foot.';How can I cleanse my body. I eat so much fast food i just feel so gross.?
Go to your local vitamin shop, GNC or whatever. You can buy bulk fiber that you mix with liquid. It will get you cleaned out nice and proper.How can I cleanse my body. I eat so much fast food i just feel so gross.?
Eat fruits and veggies and a lot of water!!
The best choice is to eat less fast food or avoid it altogether!
Dont eat fast food.





Go to the grocery store, buy a pound of sliced turkey and a bag o salad. Maybe a hard roll and a diet Coke.
water fast for three days
Often I am in that boat. Try apple cider vinegar , cple tbsp mixed with water. Dissolves lard.

No comments:

Post a Comment