Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would I lose more weight on a water fast or on the master cleanse diet?

I lost like 20 pounds on the master in like 14 days; I didn't workout or anything; I felt really weak throughout the entire thing; but it [the weight] all came back once I started eating food period [even healthy food]





I wouldn't recommend it.Would I lose more weight on a water fast or on the master cleanse diet?
Don't look to these fad diets for weight loss, ultimately you will go nuts because you have not eaten anything and you are going to binge like crazy. I eat a healthy and safe 1,500 calories a day and do cardio 45-60 mins five days a week and weight training about 20 mins a day 5 days a week and in nine days I lost 5 pounds. I am learning to make a lifestyle change meaning I will NOT gain my weight back and I will keep losing weight. If you fast you are going to be sorry.Would I lose more weight on a water fast or on the master cleanse diet?
Neither. I lost 35 pounds and here is how. Google a 1500 calorie a day eating plan and follow it to the letter. Exercise 30 minutes a day and you will lose weight but it takes about a year to lose 30 pounds. Fad diets are scientifically proven to fail, so do it one time, the right way and be happy.
well its almost the same thing only the master cleanse you put lemon in the water and maple so if you need something sweet go for the master cleanse but I would rather just do the water fast....
well just drinking water is not going to give you ANY nutrients. The Master Cleanse isn't exactly great either but at least there is some nutrients in it.
What's the master cleanse diet?.. sounds dangerous. I think you'll probably lose the most weight and keep it off if you work out and adjust your proportions
GIRL i think that you should not loose anouther pound you look as **** damn ,text or call me late lol
check with a doctor life to short let me know it work out that you went to a doctor frannie

No comments:

Post a Comment